Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feb 22nd Bracket update

Here is my updated bracket. My last 4 teams in are Mississippi St, Texas, Northwestern, and Colorado St.
The bubble is really weak this year. Its actually quite hard to find teams that deserve to be in. I hope there will be some upsets in conference tournament play so that some of those mid-major leagues will get multiple bids. This would knock some of the bubble teams out. For example. If Murray State loses to Tennessee State in the conference tournament final, Tennessee State would then get the automatic bid. This would force Murray State to get an at-large bid to get in. Because of their resume I think Murray State would definitely do just that. Bye-bye Mississippi St.

2 comments:

  1. Vandy an 8? do you even own a television?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I probably had them a little bit low. I really wasn't that impressed with their resume though. But now with the win over Florida, and the Alabama and Oregon wins looking better I moved them up to a 6.

    ReplyDelete